Here's How to Connect Your Fundraiser to Facebook
1. Open two web browsers. Log in to Facebook on one tab and the Bald for Bucks website on another tab.
2. On the Bald for Bucks homepage, log in to your fundraising dashboard by clicking the “log in” button at the top corner.
3. Locate the blue box that says, “Raise Money Directly on Facebook.” In that box, click, “Edit Fundraiser Content.”
• If mobile doesn’t work for you, try connecting on a desktop and make sure that pop-ups are not blocked in your browser.
• Edit your Facebook content, including your title and story, before connecting to Facebook.
• When you’re ready, click “Save and Connect Fundraiser to Facebook.”
4. After being redirected to Facebook, follow the prompts to connect.
• If you’ve used Facebook fundraising for Bald for Bucks before, you will not receive any pop-ups. Instead, you’ll receive a notification on Facebook saying your fundraiser is live. On your fundraising dashboard, the blue box button will change to say, “Go to Facebook Fundraiser.”
5. Promote your fundraiser on Facebook by sharing or inviting people to your fundraiser to start receiving donations!
This tool will allow you to spread the word about your fundraiser, engage directly with donors and reach more people than you ever thought possible.